CALISH Safety Corner Protectors Guards (20pcs – Large – Clear) Table Corner Guards for Child and Baby, with 20pcs Strong Adhesive for Backup Use
- Child Safe & Soft Material – Flexible ball shape allows for safe child play around the house and impact absorbent soft non-toxic PVC material for ultimate protection in your home, you can relax a little when Caring Corners are installed!
- Crystal Clear – The corner guards are transparent & they keep the natural beauty of the furniture. No more bulky, ugly colored foam or rubber! These will adhere to most surfaces as long as the surface is smooth and clean!
- Simple & Easy Installation – Strong adhesive comes factory applied, strong enough to stay on but gentle enough to come off and not damage furniture. Can be used on plastics, most kitchen counters of tile and stone (surfaces with very little texture), wood desks and coffee tables and metal appliances.
- Easy to Remove Adhesive – Place a moderately warm cloth over the corner and allow adhesive to soften, lift from one side and peel off. Any remaining adhesive can be rolled off and you can use a little bit of furniture polish for a final clean up.
- Alternate Usage – For moving furniture! Protects not only the furniture corners from getting damaged but also prevents holes and marks in the walls. 20pcs Strong Adhesive for Backup Use! You Can Repeated Use the Corner Guards!
The Corner Guards Set set is the ideal solution to keep your baby safe. kids constantly in motion and sharp corners everywhere, you can relax a little when Caring Corners are installed! The flexible ball shape allows for safe child play around the house!
Our corner cushions come in a set of 20, with factory applied adhesive for your ease. We have minimized our packaging to a sleek vacuum sealed pouch so it is recyclable and eco-friendly. Some of the wonderful benefits of these include:
1. Semi-soft and flexible
3. Easy to install
4.Do not contain heavy metals
5. Clear color so that they are not an eye sore
6. Can be easily removed and won’t leave a mark
Easy Installation :
1. Clean surface. We recommend rubbing alcohol for most surfaces but may not be applicable for all surfaces.
2. Let surface dry completely.
3. Remove backing and position the corner on furniture.
4. Smooth out any air bubbles.
5. Press and hold each side firmly for at least 60 seconds. Wait at least 24 hours for full adhesion before testing.
Easy to remove:
1. Place a warm cloth over the corner and allow adhesive to soften.
2. Gently peel back the edges of the Caring corner.
3. Roll away any remaining adhesive, and clean the surface.
20 * Corner Guards
20* Strong Adhesive(for backup use)
This product should be away from children under 3 years old. Unused products must be properly placed, to avoid chewing and swallowing by children.
The adhesive is sturdy and durable, but should not be pulled hard or played with during use, otherwise it may detach and fall off.
|Dimensions||6.14 x 4.33 x 1.5 in|